Operating Youth Programs during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interim Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Guidance for Day Camp or Program Settings Serving Children and Teens (NC Department of Health and Human Services)
- Considerations for Youth and Summer Camps (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Youth Programs and Camps During the COVID-19 Pandemic Decision Tool (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Considerations for Youth Sports (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Camp Operations Guide Summer 2020 (American Camp Association and YMCA of the United States)
This site provides research, toolkits, and a community for camps and professionals operating youth programs on college and university campuses.
Child Abuse Prevention
- Guilford County Child Protective Services
- North Carolina Child Protective Services
- Prevent Child Abuse North Carolina
Started by researchers at the University of Texas, Praesidium provides research and resources organizations may implement in order to prevent abuse of minors, including free articles on the Praesidium blog.