Welcome to UNCG
UNCG welcomes your child to visit the university and to participate in a wide range of activities, programs, camps and events offered by various academic or administrative units operated on or off campus. UNCG is committed to supporting a safe environment for minors on campus as well as the employees and volunteers who host them.
UNCG’s Youth Programs Policy sets forth standards and procedures designed to provide a safe environment for minors and to permit these visits to be carried out in a safe and responsible manner. UNCG expects parents or guardians to provide supervision of minors visiting campus unless the minor is involved a UNCG program or activity wherein the university is providing direct supervision or custodial responsibility for the minor.
Parents or guardians should not leave minors unsupervised on university property.
- UNCG Emergency Alerts. Sign up to receive notifications from UNCG’s Office of Emergency Management.
- American Camp Association
- U.S. Center for SafeSport (scroll to section for athletes and parents)
Questions or Concerns
- If you have specific questions or concerns regarding your child’s participation in a university program or activity, contact the Program or Activity Director.
- If you have questions regarding the Youth Programs Policy, or any concerns related to child abuse or neglect please contact University Compliance at email@example.com.